iFeed is a perfect way to involve your business or organization in service while mentoring young adults learning to become servant leaders. Pre-event food drives build enthusiasm, you can run your food drive however you’d like. At iFeed, being a part of a meal packing line promotes teamwork and the goodness of service toward others. **Please note: to secure your company logo on t-shirts and printed pieces, sponsorships need to be secured by October 1, 2023.
iFeed Snack Pack Sponsors $250
• Includes thank-you’s and mentions during event, signage and our social media pages and name listed on T-shirts.
• Posters, food collection site signage, informational material and buttons will be available to help promote your own food drive.
• $250 funds the packing of 1,750 meals.
iFeed Lunch Line Sponsors $700
• Includes all of the above promotions and small logo on T-shirts, plus…
• Sponsorship of your own organization’s 12-person meal-packing team. Team building, group volunteering, cheering and fun team themes. If you don’t want to provide your own team, this sponsorship level will allow a high school or non-profit team to pack.
• $700 funds the packing of 3,500 meals.
iFeed Village Feast Sponsors $1,400
• Includes all of the above promotions and medium logo on T-shirts, plus…
• Sponsorship of your own organization’s 12-person meal-packing team AND sponsor a high school or non-profit team.
• $1,400 funds the packing of 7,000 meals.
iFeed the Masses Sponsors $2,000
• Includes all of the above promotions and large logo on T-shirts, plus…
• Two of your own 12-person packing teams and all the fun that comes with it AND sponsorship of a high school or non-profit team.
• iFeed t-shirts for your teams (12 max per team). Sizes/quantities needed no later than October 1
• Presenting sponsor of on-site experiences (Thought Wall, Note Cards for Ukrainian refugees, Kids Against Hunger try-it station, etc.)
• Prize/contest sponsorship (Team Cheer, Team Food Drive or Team Apparel)
• $2,000 funds the packing of 10,000 meals.
Please write/send checks to:
Rotary Works Foundation: iFeed
P.O. Box 1571, La Crosse, WI 54602
Email your logo to: email@example.com