iFeed is a perfect way to involve your business or organization in service while mentoring young adults learning to become servant leaders. Pre-event food drives build enthusiasm, you can run your food drive however you’d like. At iFeed, being a part of a meal packing line promotes teamwork and the goodness of service toward others.
iFeed Snack Pack Sponsors $250
- Includes thank-you’s and mentions during event, signage and our social media pages and name listed on T-shirts.
- Posters, food collection site signage, informational material and buttons will be available to help promote your own food drive.
- $250 funds the packing of 1,600 meals.
iFeed Lunch Line Sponsors $700
- Includes all of the above promotion and small logo on T-shirts, plus…
- Sponsorship of your own organization’s 12-person meal packing team. Team building, group volunteering, cheering and fun team themes. If you don’t want to provide your own team, this sponsorship level will allow a high school or non-profit team to pack.
- $500 funds the packing of 3,200 meals
iFeed Village Feast Sponsors $1,400
- Includes all of the above promotion and medium logo on T-shirts, plus…
- Sponsorship of your own organization’s 12-person meal packing team AND sponsor a high school or non-profit team.
- $1,000 funds the packing of 6,400 meals.
iFeed the Masses Sponsors $2,000
- Includes all of the above promotion and large logo on T-shirts, plus…
- Two of your own 12-person packing teams and all the fun that comes with it AND sponsorship of a high school or non-profit team.
- iFeed t-shirts for your teams if you choose (12 max per team). Sizes/quantities needed no later than October 4.
- Presenting sponsor of on-site experiences (Thought Wall, Note Cards for Nicaragua, Kids Against Hunger try-it station, etc.)
- $1,500 funds the packing of 9,600 meals.
See the international award-winning video (3 min.) that tells the story of iFeed: go to YouTube and search iFeed 11.7.15